- Contact Info
- JC News
- Flood Info
Notices and alerts
Village Hall will be closed on Monday, May 27th
in observance of Memorial Day
There will be no yardwaste collection on May 27th.
For information regarding summer arts & crafts, basketball and swim programs please click on the flyer below.
The Broome – Tioga Stormwater Coalition needs your help in assessing public awareness on water quality and stormwater issues. please take a few moments to complete their survey and as their thanks you will be entered into a drwaing for free access to NYS Parks for a full year.
2013 – 2014 VILLAGE BUDGET
The Village Board adopted the 2013 – 2014 Village Budget on Tuesday, April 16, 2013. To view the 2013-2014 Budget please click on the Clerk/Treasurer tab above.
YARDWASTE COLLECTION RESUMES
Weekly Yardwaste Collection resumed on Monday, April 1, 2013.
COLLECTED MONDAYS VILLAGE WIDE (unless affected by a holiday)
- Limit is 9 items of yardwaste per building lot.
- Leaves and grass clippings must be placed in covered cans or untied bags weighing no more than 50 pounds. Cans are preferred. Grass tends to stick inside the bags and the bags end up being windblown throughout the Village.
- All brush must be securely bundled, no longer than 6 feet, easily handled by one person and no limbs larger than 3 inches in diameter.
- Garbage cannot be mixed with yard waste.
STAR EXEMPTION NEWS
All property owners who receive the basic STAR Exemption will need to reapply for the exemption by April 1, 2014. People will be notified directly by the NYS Tax Dept.
- Village Board: click here to view Village Board Agendas & Minutes
- Zoning Board: click here to view Zoning Board Agendas & Minutes
- Planning Board: click here to view Planning Board Agendas & Minutes
Village Office243 Main Street
Johnson City, NY 13790